11/15/10

Day 9

I almost give up on this every single day. Last second I remember that I'll hate myself if I don't and then my record on here will show it forever. I don't know if that's a good enough reason for now or not.


Ps. 149; 1 Cor. 15, 16

1 Corinthians 15:33 - "Do not be deceived: 'Bad company corrupts good morals.'"
I don't yet know how to work this in with everything else. To minister to the poor, broken-hearted, down-trodden, rebellious sinners, I need to with them. So how do I not become corrupt? I cannot be content to sit in Christian pow-wows and think that is enough.

1 Corinthians 16:10 - "Let all that you do be done in love."
All. He just did over a chapter on love and how anything without it is nothing. All.


Catch-up:
Job 17; Acts 24, 25

No comments:

Post a Comment