11/22/10

Day 16

I cannot describe right now. I feel a little bit better, then people tell me I'm better, then I feel even better. It is a ridiculous cycle.
Oh. And today is day 1 of 6 for FS entries...yay. Not.


Mt. 11-13

Matthew 11:29 - "Take My yoke upon you, and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart; and you shall find rest for your souls."
When we take on His yoke (remember, it's easy) we learn from Him. He is gentle with us when we're weary and heavy-laded; His humility brings us to our knees in sheer love and wonder. What rest!

Matthew 12:34 - "You brood of vipers, how can you, being evil, speak what is good? For the mouth speaks out of that which fills the heart."
Sometimes the things that come out of my mouth are shocking, but why should I be surprised? When I fill myself with dirt, what will come out but mud? And then there are other times when I am pleasantly surprised by the godly stuff...so what does it all mean? My heart is in transition.

No comments:

Post a Comment