11/22/10

Day 15

Barracuda!!! ARG!!!!!

Mt. 8-10

Matthew 10:28 – “And do not fear those who kill the body, but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.”

It seems to all be about the fear of God today. Believers are not “safe” because we said a prayer once upon a time, we’re saved when we daily die to self and repent when we fall short. When, not if. God understands. What He will not stand for, however, is wilful sinning once we see the light.

Matthew 10:39 – “He who has found his life shall lose it, and he who has lost his life for My sake shall find it.”

I have been so caught up lately in myself that I am losing my life. How can I complain when I’m trying so hard to hold onto it? When I decide I’m fed up enough to lose it, then I will truly find it. God, help me.

Catch-up:

Mk. 3

No comments:

Post a Comment