2/17/09

Day 29 - February 17/08

Judges 7

God takes Gideon's army and sends nearly everyone home so that he is only left with 300 men. They defeat the Midianite camp, and all the glory goes to God because such a small number could ever defeat such a large army without His help.

God asks for incredible trust. What seems foolish to men is wisdom to God. He can see the end from the beginning, and He is asking Gideon to trust His words. In the end, once again, God comes through. He is even willing to give Gideon another sign before attacking!

I need to trust Him! Even when I don't hear His voice, I need to look to His Word and let that be enough. I don't know what else I can do.

God, I need faith! I need to believe Your words and take them as truth, even when they sound crazy to me. Help me to see the wisdom in Your words.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment