2/14/09

Day 26 - February 14/09

Psalm 8

"When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is man that you are mindful of him...?" (8:3-4a).

God made everything. Everything we see, everything we touch, everything we take in through our God-given senses are His handiwork. He took the time to form every star, every galaxy. His fingerprints are on everything.

I am His handiwork. He loves me. Yet who am I that He's mindful of me? That's been my biggest internal struggle lately. I can comprehend Him dying for the world and wanting to be in relationship with all of mankind...but not with me. How crazy is that. But He made all these things, and He calls me the pinnacle of His creation. Me. Crazy.

God, help me comprehend your love. I cannot do it on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment