3/16/09

Day 39 - March 16/09

Judges 20

Civil war is once again upon Israel. Because of the act from the previous chapter against the Levite's concubine, all of Israel came out to fight against Benjamin. The first two days of battle, it appeared as though God would not carry them through. On the third day, though, God delivered Benjamin into their hands for victory.

Even after the first and second days of slaughter, Israel continued to trust that God would have their back. They had faith without seeing.

I used to think I had a lot of faith, and at the time I probably did, but now it feels as though I don't know what to trust anymore. I know it should be God, but I still feel like I don't hear Him clearly. It's so confusing.

God, I'm trying to walk in Your ways, but I could use some serious guidance. I don't want to mess everything up.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment