12/12/10

Day 30

I am getting really bad at this. And by bad at this, I mean I am getting lazier and coming up with worse excuses. Ugh.


Heb. 5-8

Hebrews 5:12 - "For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you have need again for someone to teach you the elementary principles of the oracles of God, and you have come to need milk and not solid food."
This jumped out at me like crazy! Why? Not necessarily because I cannot handle His words, but because the elementary stuff is still so big for me. He is big! Wow! He is holy! Wow! Milk.

Hebrews 7:28 - "For th Law appoints men as high priests who are weak, but the word of the oath, which came after the Law, appoints a Son, made perfect forever."
This struck me because it counts Jesus as strong; He is the very opposite of weak men who attempted to stand between God and man. He was anything but weak. He threw Himself on the altar because He knew it was the only way...that is strength.


Catch-up:
Matthew 1, 2

No comments:

Post a Comment