12/5/10

Day 26

Eph. 1-4

Ephesians 1:10b, 11 - "In Him also we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to His purpose who works all things after the counsel of His will...."
Maybe I'm just critical, but I am so tired of hearing Romans 8:28 quoted at me every five seconds. It's usually used as a picture of how God operates within our free will. Wow. Let's limit Him a little bit more, please.
Compare that here. Everything comes out of the counsel of His will. Nothing thwarts His plans. He does not plan things that must be changed because I decided to do something outside of those plans. He does not correct what I have done because He has no need to. He's too big for that.


I want to read more and I want to write more, but I am just in so much pain I need to sleep. God...I don't know what to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment