12/9/10

Day 28

Tons of homework is no excuse. So here I am in Denny's at 2am, and I am reading just because I miss it so much.


Ps. 139

Psalm 139:3b - "You are intimately acquainted with all my ways."
Intimately acquainted. What a rockstar. I know that doesn't even begin to describe it, but wow. It gives me tingles. Actually, this entire chapter does that. Be prepared for lots of tingly comments.

Psalm 139:5 - "You have enclosed me behind and before, and laid Your hand upon me."
This gives me comfort, especially considering how things have been going lately with my health and the car accidents from hell. But He encloses me. It's comforting.

Psalm 139:8 - "If I ascend to heaven, You are there; if I make my bed in Sheol, behold, You are there."
I don't think I'm going to make it through the whole chapter at this rate.
So if I actually live the way I should and ascend my own way to heaven, He's with me. And if I make my own bed in hell and lie in it, He's there too. Even when I do it to myself, He just sits at my bedside and says "little girl, rise!" Biggest smile.

I made it!! There is too much meat in this. I feel like I could read it every day and never get enough, never lose the awe of it. David knew You. I want to know you, know you, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment